1. continuous punching in the same direction: the use of partially overlapping rectangular Punching net mold processing methods, can be processed long hole, trimming and the like.
2. continuous molding: molding Punching net large size of the mold forming methods, such as large-sized shutters, roll bars, rolling stairs and other processing methods.
3. Use the small round mold with a small step away from the arc-shaped continuous punching processing methods.
4. continuous punching multi-directional: the use of small Punching net macroporous mold processing methods.
5. a single molding: mold shape by forming a shallow stretch processing methods.
6. single-shot: a single complete punching, including linear distribution, circular distribution, circular distribution, punching holes in the grid.
7. forming an array of: processing the same or different workpieces way pieces on the floor.
last:Gabion material, uses, classification
next:Metal wire mesh commonly used terms